-- The 2017 season was a memorable one for the Missouri State volleyball team, including an unbeaten Missouri Valley Conference championship run and another NCAA Tournament trip. Here's a recap of the 2017 campaign by the numbers.
- Career attacks for Lily Johnson
, second in NCAA history.
- Career kills for Lily Johnson
, 19th in NCAA history.
- Career digs for Emily Butters
, who will enter her senior season 30 shy of Cara Hackmann's school record.
- Career kills for Lynsey Wright
, eighth in MSU history.
- All-time victories for Missouri State, tied for third in NCAA history.
- Digs for Emily Butters
in 2017, a single-season school record.
- Consecutive sets played by Lily Johnson
, the third-longest streak in NCAA history.
- Team digs on Oct. 13 at Drake, a school record and the most in the NCAA in 2017.
- All-conference selections for Missouri State after five players were honored in 2017.
- Total victories for MSU in the last four seasons.
- Wins for the Bears in their last 53 matches.
- Consecutive regular-season MVC victories for the Bears.
- Wins for the Bears in 2017, the program's most since 1982.
- Victories against Power Five schools under Melissa Stokes
after beating NC State and Ohio State this season.
- Missouri State's ranking in the AVCA poll for three weeks in November, MSU's first ranking since 2003.
- Consecutive road victories, the longest active streak in the NCAA.
- Consecutive wins from Sept. 16-Nov. 25, the third-longest streak in school history.
- Total wins against MVC teams in 2017.
- Consecutive winning seasons for the Bears.
- NCAA Tournament trips in the last 15 seasons.
- MSU ranked eighth or better nationally in assists per set, digs per set, total assists, total digs, and total kills.
- Number of MVC regular season championships for MSU, as well as the number of MVC Tournament championships.
- All-America selections for the second time in school history (Lily Johnson
and Emily Butters
- Academic All-America selections (Brianne Dixon
and Lily Johnson
), the only NCAA school with multiple team members.
- Total losses against MVC teams in 2017.
- MSU's attack efficiency this season, second-best in school history.